What is stopping you from reaching your potential?
What if it wasn't?
Open the door to possibilities.
|If opportunity doesn't knock,
build a door.
Milton Berle (1908 - 2002)
Coaching provides individual support in person or by phone to help you stay on track, define and attain your goals. Coaching is an empowering, collaborative process that supports you in improving your performance and reaching your goals through the process of gaining knowledge, and developing strategies, structures, and supports.
Coaching generally involves:
- An initial intake interview: including review of any significant documents, assessments, reports, or performance evaluations
- Four sessions per month each 45 minutes in length and four 15-minute check-ins
- At times, short frequent sessions several times a week are provided
- Support by telephone or email when you need a question answered
- Site visit and/or interviews with or feedback from significant others if desired
- An initial three-month commitment
Areas for Impacting Change
Are you technically proficient, but have a few behaviors that are not supporting your success? Coaching will help you create a shift in performance and/or behavior.
Coaching can focus on a variety of targeted areas including:
- Interpersonal skills
- Explore new/different techniques for managing time and priorities
- Life balance
- Academic success
- Parenting skills
- Identify and explore avenues of professional growth
THE BASIC PREMISES:
Coaching builds on your strengths.
- The focus of coaching is on the functional aspects of your life.
- Is what you are doing currently working for you and for others?
- Coaching helps you become increasingly successful as you become more effective, efficient and most important, inspired to develop additional skills.
- Coaching goals are client directed.
- In what areas do you want to see growth?
- The coach/client relationship is a partnership.
The Coaching Partnership and Process
Coaching is a fusion of both the relationship and the process.
Coaching involves in-depth questions, brainstorming and what-if-ing, which leads you to an increased awareness of your current choices and the impact of these choices on yourself, others, or your business affiliations. You make informed decisions regarding adjustments that will lead to your success.
Plans and strategies are discussed, re-evaluated and adjusted as needed. In this "walk along side of" type of relationship, you bring your understanding and observations of yourself and your life experiences. I bring my professional expertise in the area of understanding behavior and impacting behavior change into the process. It is a collaborative process that supports you in the attainment of your goals.
Coaching can be done in-person, by web-cam, and/or by phone.
Individual Coaching with Michele Novotni:
FIRST three months • $1200. per month
- This includes:
- one 45 minute session
- one 15 minute check-in per week
- email or phone support through out the week as needed
- Contact tends to be more intense in beginning and decreases as progress is made.
AFTER three months • fees range from $500–$900. per month based on amount of support desired
Business Coaching: Requires a three month commitment for $3600. (total)
Coaching with an associate ranges from $500-$900 per month.